did my payment not go through?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by FL!P, May 28, 2020.

1. FL!P Augur

I activated my account to return for brads server, and my account status says that I am all access. Yet when I try to play the product I paid for, it will not let me? Maybe my card did not go through? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks! Excuse my ignorance in advance, I am just used to paying for products/services and actually receiving them. God bless!!! And have a great day!!
  2. Nordgaren Elder

Are you getting an error when you try to play?
  3. ayoforYayoh Augur

i can only imagine the tantrums you throw at work when something doesn't go your way.
  4. wade_watts Augur

For real, OP is such a baby. Lol. Trying to use the product that he paid for in the manner it was intended. What a fool.

It's funny, folks like you are actually more insulting to DPG because your expectations of their competence is so low that when they provide you with a dumpster fire or long queues, inability to play the game, and really sparse communication.. you view this as 'business as usual'. I think thats more condemning than OP calling out that he can't access what he paid for.
    Bailen and Nordgaren like this.
  5. ayoforYayoh Augur

If you can tell me a single TLP that wasn't congested on launch since fippy i'll change my mind.
    until then you're just as unsuccessful of an edgelord as the OP.
  6. Nordgaren Elder

Ironic that the guy who named himself "Hurray for Cocaine" and saying things like "i can only imagine the tantrums you throw at work when something doesn't go your way." is calling someone an edgelord on an EQ forum.
    wade_watts likes this.
  7. ayoforYayoh Augur

you win bro. I legit have no Efing clue how my name in any way has a correlation to the OP being as sarcastic as possible and me attributing that to his personality irl.

it goes too far above my tiny brain.