Devs - Ragefire & Theatre of Blood; You really hate us don't you?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Silinius, Apr 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_of_Bones New Member

2. Enchantor07 New Member

If only Alliser Thorne had $20
    Kattria Minx and mealintwo like this.
  3. mealintwo New Member

None of that makes any sense. Guilds don't transfer servers on accident lol? So your sources are correct, Faceless did transfer on purpose as it requires a potion to be bought from the store.
    But as I said, curious how CT does when they can't buy an expansion. Take care , and grats on the hired help. Also humorous that any you think anyone is winning right now. Faceless is where they would of already been... you guys are rocking that sock.
  4. Spankarific New Member

5. jeskola pheerie

My sock is better! Also less than $20!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  6. jeffhannigan New Member

Interesting socks, Jeskola
    jeskola likes this.
  7. Timespinner New Member

It is now 2:20AM Eastern Standard Time and this is a Live report from The Theater of Blood.

Ragefire ORIGINAL guild has killed one mini tonight. The alleged "mercenary" guild is now being paid by a single member ORIGINAL guild in order to flag the "mercenary" guild. My Sources have told me that the ORIGINAL guild member has offered 40 euro to the mercenaries for each flag that they loot that doesn't go to the Malicious Transfer Guild.

Have the phones stopped working? Are the non-contested mobs on Race Server EQ20th (space) Selo truly taking all of the attention of The Empire?

Fortunately MTG [this stands for Malicious Transfer Guild(spelling it out for those who are perhaps not up to speed)] is "exactly where they would have been". Whatever that means. Tonight that place seems to be nowhere to be seen.
  8. yukan Augur

I'd like to clarify a couple of things for everyone since there's a good bit of misinformation here. There were discussions about rotations on TOB to begin the server. I honestly tried to get them done, but it was tough to get everyone to agree. Hell it was hard to even get some guilds to respond. But one of the biggest reasons for a lack of a rotation was that many people, including myself, did not trust FI's leadership to keep their word. I heard from multiple different sources that FI planned to block certain mobs to ensure server firsts, as did other people. So instead, we agreed to the following 2 things to keep FI from having the ability to block raid requests.
    1) to cooperate with instance requests on server launch. This has been done, and everyone who expressed interest pretty much immediately had the ability to request raid instances so there was no annoying holdups there. To my knowledge, no one had issues with this. 2) we agreed to limit the number of ToB kills per guild to 54 or less until everyone interested in killing Deathknell has a chance to flag up. As far as I can tell, this plan is still good to go. The only thing some people seem to be unhappy about is the order of who kills what.

CT currently has 51 inspirations looted. We are a main focused guild and use real people and our raids have very limited alt use. Once we get another Daosheen and Suchon kill, we'll complete more flags and finish Deathknell. I think we will be good to stand at 51 inspirations instead of the 54. FI has nothing to worry about from CT killing more TOB minis.

As for the posts regarding hired help, nope. This has nothing to do with anyone paying for help, but everything to do with the arrogance of FI biting them. My honest suggestion is to just stop replying on the forums because it's not helping your case. I preached to FI on Lockjaw years ago that in order for a server to survive the attrition, you must be cooperative and establish good relationships in order to create an environment of growth.

I'm still a big believer in the fact that the server needs as many guilds as possible to survive the attrition. We have some really fun expansions ahead of us and I am rooting for FI to survive POR and beyond, because the survival of a guild shouldn't be chokepoints of open world mobs. The more guilds a server has, the more options there are for new players to the server, and the more likely they are to find a good fit.
    mealintwo likes this.
  9. Tallanix1 New Member

I seen yukan comment on the distrust of our (FA) leadership. However it has not been mentioned that the sverag. key mob spawned when no other guild were around the first night. We killed it and then proceeded to hand CT the piece and also attempted to get in contact with both mercy and throw stone to get theirs.. It was also expressed right before launch that tob would be ffa but mercy expressed they would not be in ToB. So it seems like we kept our end to me.

If it was our plan to block server first we would just have looted all pieces and kept that sverag mob down on respawn.
    mealintwo likes this.
  10. Timespinner New Member

[IMG]

Folks. We thought that when Yukan offered hugs for free in the Guild Lobby beginning today we might be beyond this, but instead here we are again throwing Tiny Little Darts with our Tiny Little Hands.

We now know from the Sources that Malicious Transfer Guild is in fact the wronged party. What will happen in the coming days is anyone's guess. One thing remains clear, Potentially Malicious Maybe The Good Guys Transfer Guild clearly doesn't care about PoR.
  11. Nuggziee New Member

Well, that made for an interesting read this morning.
  12. mealintwo New Member

pretty sad you can't even add...… you had 18 kills before the spawns this morning. That means 18x3 is...….54? you continued to kill at least 2 I saw this AM. If you're actually going to post something at least don't lie lol. My count is at least 60 inspirations now.
  13. Silinius Augur

Holy crap.. I was gone less than one day! I can't leave you people alone... sigh

Anyway, I talked with Yukan last night.. we hugged it out and spooned. Things will be fine. Again the point of this thread was not MTBMGGG (Malicious Transfer But Maybe Good Guys Guild) vs. everyone else. It was that it all could have been avoided by AoC/Picks.
  14. yukan Augur

There have been 5 kills of each mob in tob, with 6 mobs per clear and 3 drops per mob that makes 90 total inspirations that have dropped. 51 of those have been looted by CT. 18 have been looted by FI and 21 by other parties. Again, serverwides aren't your best reference for these. We should have 162 flags by the end of week 2. This choke will be over before you know it and everyone can get back to enjoying the game the way they like it.
  15. Gremin Augur

A wannabe Brunt I see...
  16. Gremin Augur

What the heck Yukan, you taking my spot with Silinius...whatever, DHS will be over there in June. See you all then.
  17. Warzon Elder

Day Two of CT having enough to zone in zonemax+extras to Deathknell, still no serverwide for satisfying the TSS unlock requirements.

In brighter news, the price of DK flagging has dropped to $15.00 per character from the hired help guild. Or you need enough to beat a 120+ poopsock of hired help and T no C. Now, there isn't a screenshot of 12 hired help in the T no C raid like there was with the T and C raid, so we assume T no C is good faith competing with hired help, and wish them all the luck in the world. I would imagine Faceless does as well, that being why they left T no C to it. Faceless easily beat hired help in a head to head using mostly alts, and with any luck, once hired help realizes nobody else needs to buy flags like T and C, they'll go away. It's hard to tell who is winning/fighting in the poopsock from the guild lobby, but, you know, couldn't be bothered to pause the movie and go check.

As for Faceless being honest, as was mentioned, C and T raid was given the piece they needed to finish their Sullon Zek instance keying by Faceless. The first two pieces were given by Throw Stone. So far, everyone who participated in talks has kept their word, except C and T and hired help. They lied. Directly. Can't fault anyone for a winning strategy. At this point, C and T will set a world record, they will get the server first end zone kill, and the servernever relic/sverag/devastation progression pieces. Faceless is still ahead in terms of the achievment %ages. But nobody actually cares about any of this.

It's odd though that they'd be so defensive on a thread about making the server better for everyone long-term. Clearly pickzones with these mobs or AoC's would be fantastic right? Clearly such a change wouldn't happen in time to affect the server first? Clearly this post, started by the retired guild leader of Faceless was intended to help the server. But look at the initial responses.

Faceless asked numerous times prior to PoR for these instances, because they don't care about the race anymore. That's not a part of the game that interests them. Just like everyone else, it's nice to have a set raid time. It's nice to have set raid days, and other days where you can schedule time with friends. Most of the faceless people are married, have kids, jobs. The guild you're trying to beat ceased to exist, literally the day you left lockjaw. Beating you was what those people wanted, leaving, you beat them, they stopped playing. We're not them, we're the ones who joined Faceless instead, and found that they actually didn't train people: neither hired help nor C and T was trained by Faceless in ToB. Faceless, once again, was the train receiver.

If you enjoyed the racing, good. I hope my play by play enhanced the experience. If you didn't like being called out for paying for hired help, next time decline the "offer." If you legitimately didn't pay for the flags, know that by cooperating with hired help the way you did, you helped them attempt to extort payment from other guilds.

Look at the actions in game. Look at how it actually went down, the truth is there.

And to the hired help guild, honestly, if you'd approached us earlier, we would have paid you enough to keep that army going for years. Not in exchange for anything, we just thought you were our friend. The betrayal by someone who raided with us and laughed with us and hung out in our teamspeak, turning out in a toon we geared to DPS race us not for their own benefit, but to deny us in favor of another. That level of....

I can't even...

Was it all a lie? Were you just a spy? We never did anything to you except try and be friends.

Same with the rest of the server. At this stage of the game, we're just trying to keep it going. Every player lost from EQ is unrecoverable. One step closer to the day the servers go down, and never come back up. This is all of our passion.

Right now, Faceless, guild wide, has access to over eight hundred accounts. Have you seen us in ToB with that force? No. That's what is meant by: We don't care about this expansion. If we cared, we'd have gotten fully flagged on alts still on Lockjaw, and come over. We'd have sat at each spawn point in ToB with over 100 characters. We didn't even bring mains to most of the races, because while we want to get into DK because we are massive loot*****, we don't want to make people rage out and quit.

We don't want to fight, we want the next expansion to be unlocked. We'd like, more than anything, for there to be instances of ToB, because, you know, 800 flags is a lot to get 3 at a time. For us to play the game we want, we need instances.

And by supporting things like hired help extorting other guilds, you ensure only one thing going forward: truebox servers.

I used to argue on the truebox servers that people were lying about having to pay massive box armies for progression pieces. That never happened on Lockjaw, Faceless didn't allow it. I assumed C and T wouldn't allow it here. We are SHOCKED, beyond belief, to find out that not only does C and T allow it, they conspire to make it possible at all.

It's just. I dunno. Hopefully DBG does something about it. Like provide instances. Like we asked for. In the original post.
    mealintwo likes this.
  18. Timespinner New Member

Good Sir,

I do not know what a "brunt" is, but I dont appreciate the Implication. I am not a wannabe. I am a Voice for The People.

But since we are here and you are here I should warn you that my Sources extend to Lockjaw. There is no alternative there and feelings are tamped down. But what happens when there are Options? What happens when there is Friendly Competition?

I guess we will find out when the Station Cash fills up and the Tokens are purchased. Do not underestimate the magnetic draw of ORIGINAL guilds.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.