Devs please respond to the question "why" (posters be courteous please)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Nickster86, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Nickster86 Elder

Recently with this patch there have been a lot of changes to magicians and enchantets that have not been well received. Many people gripe and all keeping asking the question why. But the question has been asked on multiple parts of threads but us casters are still hoping a developer to explain why at this time they felt these changes needed to be implemented now instead of waiting to tune us in the upcoming campaigns This thread has one purpose. Developers, please explain why you felt to need the changes to the casters as you have. Anyone posting here please do not bash the devs because they are not going to respond if they will get their throats ripped out. Devs this is your safe haven to speak your peace on the caster changes and others please be respectful.
    Caell likes this.
  2. Nolrog Augur

Devs don't respond to posts that say "devs please respond". If they did, then every post will be "Devs please respond."
    Motherlee and Xianzu_Monk_Tunare like this.
  3. Laronk Augur

Absor. why did the skeleton in panieel drop 3 silver today instead of the 4 he dropped last time I killed him! I traveled very far and now he's been nerfed 25%!!!

Answer me or I will take this as a sign of disrespect!
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and Xnao like this.
  4. Numiko Augur

Absors answer would be "because you were not lucky.. punk"

[IMG]
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and Aghinem like this.
  5. Laronk Augur

Skeleton SMASH!
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.