@Devs - Please consider adjusting non level increase expansions to 8 weeks across the board

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kakashi77, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Kakashi77 Elder

It doesn't make much sense to only see this from the GoD expansion. If we are pegging 8 weeks from GoD for non level increases we should make it standard for all non level expansions starting from Classic.

Guild attrition is mostly due to large gaps between expansions where content is limited and there is no level grinding required. And with the availability of AoC's the 3 month duration for non level expansions are not necessary and 8 weeks would be more than sufficient to farm said content.

Let's standardize this across the board versus just from GoD.
    Hawer likes this.
  2. Hawer Lorekeeper

I 100% agree with this. It should be in from the start, it would definitely help limit attrition early on.
  3. taliefer Augur

nah. i dont even like how GoD is only 8 weeks when theres AA and lots of good raid content.

if anything, ldon should be 8 weeks, and GoD should get a full 12
  4. Fizon Augur

I agree but I doubt we will see any changes from here on out. Would be nice though
  5. Kakashi77 Elder

I concur however if we push for selective expansions to be reduced or expanded it likely won't change. Making non-level expansion unlock the same across the board has more bearing with the devs to standardize, so we see an 8 week LDoN instead of 12 weeks. I would say that's more likely to happen if the devs agree.