Devs/Admin - When is the Luclin vote on Ragefire?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Lawyer, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Lawyer Augur

When is the Luclin vote on Ragefire? I've heard October 28th. Is that correct?

How long after the start of the vote, assuming it is successful, will Luclin unlock? I heard 1 week, as with Velious. Is that correct?

Thank you for your time.
  2. Roshen Brand Manager

Based on when the Velious content was defeated on Ragefire, the vote should start late afternoon on Saturday, October 22.

If the vote passes, Shadows of Luclin should unlock on Ragefire at 12:01AM PT on Monday, October 31.

If the vote doesn't pass, the system will offer two-week long votes starting every other Monday, until a majority of the players on the Ragefire server vote to unlock the Shadows of Luclin content.
    Zool, Belit, Lawyer and 2 others like this.
  3. ChangedName Lorekeeper

Thank God for no voting on Phinny. But wait, we that have OLD toons on Ragefire can influence the vote! Not that I will, but see my point?

Good luck Ragefire.
  4. Gremin Augur

So with LJ 3 weeks behind that puts our vote on nov 12th, with vote passing opening on 20th?
  5. Adonhiram Augur

OMG I must hurry to finish that Luclin video before the release on Ragefire, thanks for the precise info.
    Belit likes this.
  6. Lawyer Augur

Roshen, I appreciate your timely, detailed reply to my query. Thanks!
    Belit likes this.
  7. Belit Lorekeeper

And I appreciate your query. I was thinking it will be one week later.
    Luclin is finally in reach.
  8. -wycca Augur

Just a note, TLP voting/unlocks run on a 2 week cycle. Ie, if LJ's 2 week cycle is in sync with ragefire then it would probably be 1 week later than you're expecting. If it's out of sync with Ragefire, it will happen when you think it will most likely.

Just go back to when Velious unlocked and see where the 2 weeks falls after the unlock.
  9. Adonhiram Augur

Yes, the light is flickering at the end of the tunnel, haha.