Dev questsion, Will small cats in a bag return?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ankarv, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Ankarv Harbinger of Nightmares

I need 2 cats to finish my collection and don't see the original cat in a bag for sale in marketplace. Will the be making a return this Halloween season?
  2. Ankarv Harbinger of Nightmares

Wow epic spelling error, woops.
  3. Brohg Augur

Previous pet collections are available at random from an NPC in Commonlands, there's a 10:1 conversion rate for any Adoptable you turn in to then buy a new random discontinued Adoptable
  4. Ankarv Harbinger of Nightmares

Yea I did that a few times with some of my extra big cats, but the odds of landing the two old rares I need are crazy low and the 10:1 buyback is nuts
  5. Brohg Augur

I agree.
  6. Orbital101 Augur

I had to buy mine on another server with a heroic toon( since you cant xfer toon under lvl 20 )and xfer it on my server to get my last 2 cats :eek:

I still bet the cost was less then trying my luck with the pet collector vendor in EC that kept giving me back the same one...:mad:
  7. Zamiam Augur

would be nice if we could get a response from the Dev's ..

will you bring back the small cats in the bag as well as the other collection dogs, gnolls, birds ? as was said earlier the 10:1 buy back for the commonlands pet collector sux big time and its no garuntee you will get the one you need more than likely you will get dupes..
    now if pet lady in commonlands was able to see what we already had and would give us a collection item we did not have then 10:1 i could see .. please help us Dev's your our only hope

I too am missing the 2 rare small cats from that collection .. and i just started collecting the dogs,gnolls and birds ..
  8. Derd Augur

Well, the first mistake was marking this thread "dev question" while you might want to believe that gets you extra attention it's been stated that you actually have just made it Harder for them to answer. As it then would become the start of every thread if this instantly made them go "gee we need to answer this one fast they said "Dev question" in the topic.
  9. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

anyway not sure if anyone answered but yes small cats will come back at some point. They rotate those type of items in and out of marketplace to create more demand and probably safe space