Desync Problems

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Socratic, May 19, 2017.

1. Socratic Journeyman

Since the late April patches I've been randomly desyncing during raids. It doesn't happen often (maybe once or twice per week).

I regularly 4box and have had it happen on every one of my machines (win10, win8.1, winXP), and each of them running different accounts when it happens. When it happens it only effects one client, while the other 2-3 are fine, so it's not on my end. Something server-side is causing random desync.

Anyone else notice this?
  2. svann Augur

Yea it happened to me for the first time last night on vim and vigor. My songs were greyed out and could not be clicked, my melody macro would not start, and my /assist main macro would not work. Note that this is NOT the event mechanism since 1. That shouldnt affect the assist macro, and 2. running into the aura did not fix it. The only thing that I could do was autoattack. It stayed like that even after the fight was over and the only thing that fixed it was a relog.
  3. sifonin Augur

Bump, this exact thing is happening to me too. One of my boxed accounts will at some point after logging in and playing just fine, desync as the OP says, and lose all latency.
  4. shruggz Elder

I have seen this as well twice in the last 3 weeks or so, not on the same character,
    before this haven't seen it happen in years.
  5. Kcooler Lorekeeper

i have been getting the same thing also since yesterday... it happened to me twice in a raid.. i know its not my computer because everything else works fine while this is happening.
  6. Sy223 New Member

Getting this way too often