Delete n reroll ?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Thulgar, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Cazmac Augur

I am another altaholic! I play on three servers, Antonius Bayle, Firiona Vie and the Test server. Actually, Test might suit you well because, although it has quite a small population, people there are friendly and generous and also you get double xp permanently! If you make a new character there, you can /testbuff to level 25 straight away. You can also /testcopy from other servers, if you are logged in to the alt you want to copy. How about that? :)
  2. Thulgar New Member

Well this would be cool but test servers to me mean wipes periodically LOL and I don't like losing something i've built upon especially in EQ where leveling takes awhile :) but it is something to think about though as well.
  3. Hawklight Yandli Elder

4. Borek-VS Augur

Test has only had one wipe (in 2000?), and SOE have said that they promise never to do it again, as they need Test server to be a place where people can test all parts of a characters development.
    Cazmac likes this.
  5. Cazmac Augur

Test has not had a wipe for a *very* long time. The community there does not seem to take any such thing into account.
  6. Anhari Augur

Please be aware that they made a policy decision with the release of The darkened seas. test will NOT receive the latest expansion for free, so if you want level 105 and the newest zones, you have to purchase it. Other than that, all the other Test perks remain (2x experience, free All-Access level, low population (oops not a perk), etc.)