DELAY: 1 to 5 second regular client delays on Bristlebane.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Xerzist, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Xerzist Augur

Now - here has been me and my friends experience in the past month. Bristlebane has been having regular 1 to 5 second delays client side for an easy month now. What's this look like?

1. You invite someone to the group. 5 seconds go by, and finally they will get the invite.

2. I play a shadowknight. I'm tanking ToV mobs at 260k HP and 6500 AC - already a sketchy endeavor... but when the delay strikes my toon literally falls over dead. Of course, I had no time to react to the damage because I couldn't see the damage.

3. When pulling - this one is probably the worst as it has resulted in several wipes. You pull 3 mobs, snare the one you want, and feign death. All aggro is shown "dropped" and you get up and boom you are clapped and killed instantly as the aggro wasn't actually dropped. That or you pull mobs into camp that you thought were cleared.

Now maybe its an issue with load balancing - I do not know. I am not aware of their configuration but for the love of gnomes it'd be great to have it fixed. What do you do for this stuff? Write a ticket? Or do the devs monitor the forums?