Defiant Jewelry Merchant in PoK

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by darkdelusions, Apr 9, 2013.

1. darkdelusions Lorekeeper

Last Night I dinged 59 on my mage and went to the vendor looking for the Elaborate Summoner's Ear Stud however he only had the Intricate stuff.

I am assuming since the Intricate works up to 60 it wont change till 61. Which is kind of annoying and should update off the lowest required level (in this case 59)
  2. Yther Augur

It actually won't show up for several levels (probably 64 or 65). Not quite as bad as the quests with req. level 10+ levels above that of the item, so by the time you can do the quest, the item is worthless.

Yther Ore.
  3. darkdelusions Lorekeeper

Basically what your trying to say here Yther is go sit in black feather and mass kill harpies and get that focus..Got it :).

or buy one form the bazaar
  4. Borek-VS Augur

Just to be clear: the Intricate item will continue to improve up to 60 (I assume, the recommended level). It was never intended when these ranges were introduced that you would be able to easily get these items at their required level - but, guess what? :)
  5. darkdelusions Lorekeeper

Borek,

I really just wanted the item for the Minons of Darkness focus but since there other that are fairly easy to obtain I will just go get one of those and save myself 4k.
  6. Necromonious Augur

I was gonna say "why not just ask someone higher lev to buy it for ya? That's what I did"....then I remembered FV. Man, no trade is annoying :/