Defiant gear, Mercs, Bazaar? For new TLP

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Lyrical, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Lyrical Augur

Just trying to figure out if these are going to be there from day one on the new server. I have read about 3 dozen TLP threads and have seen no real mention of it. But specifically im trying to figure out if defiant gear is in. I could live with mercs and bazaar being in i suppose but defiant gear makes the first 7 or 8 expansions pointless.
  2. Irbax_Smoo Augur

3. Ducreux Augur

No, No, No.

Defiant gear MIGHT be in for a few days at the launch if they forget to disable it but I would say it is one of the few things they are likely to remember to actually remove way ahead of time.

Mercs will unlock in Seeds of Destruction as intended and the Bazaar in Luclin.
  4. Machen New Member

Assuming they use Fippy/Vulak as the base code, this is all already covered and they shouldn't be able to forget.
  5. Skyward71 New Member

I think everything will be released when that xpac comes out... or atleast I hope so lol
  6. Oberon Augur

cloth cap is our defiant gear
    Sulle and Irbax_Smoo like this.
  7. MaestroM Augur

So it's been a while since I've played (sleeper), but should we expect this new server to be more or less like a content locked version of live?

What I mean is, aside from a few easy to disable systems such as AAs, will the game behave much as it does on live day 1 as far as resists/AC/experience gains(hell levels)/class experience penalties?

Edit: I ask because much of the discussion here seems to be centered on the time frame and unlocking procedures rather than which content and game characteristics will be available and when.
  8. Redik2 Augur

9. MaestroM Augur

Saw that. I hate to argue for more "voting", but I do think it would be interesting if the devs took a survey of what people liked about the game and what people would like to see in a progression server.

Voting forces people to say that they want package A more than package B when there's no real reason features of both package A and B can't be mixed together into package C.

Oh well. Is there any point to discussing what we'd like to see or are we going to get another jagged pine forest and other post-pop content on day one no matter what?