Defiant gear back on Phinny

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Progress, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Progress Augur

A defiant mace up for sale on Phinigel bazaar. I thought that stuff was fixed.
  2. aim2win New Member

those items are truly defiant, take a hint, we don't want you here, amirite
  3. Oldschool Elder

Petition it with the name of the trader selling it. That way they know where to look if someone has found a way to hide the flag (or whatever it would be called) that shows what and where an item is.
  4. HisNameIsRobert New Member

Actually, I'm the one selling it. I really only put it up to demonstrate that they missed things. They removed defiant, but not the items that you get defiant from. You right-click them.
  5. Progress Augur

You don't have to rub it in their noses....I am sure a lot of the devs are somewhat new to EQ and don't know all the ins and outs of how things work which is unfortunate, but it would be better to help them learn than taunt or tease them about stuff they miss.
  6. nazgull2k1 Elder

ROFLMAO.. they have like 4 employees.. there are no "new" staff working EQ. Thats why CS has gone completely down the tubes since DBG took over. They fired everyone that worked on the game.
    karmalious likes this.
  7. Finchy Augur

Customer Support does not answer petitions through the forums so while they make take some time, we do appreciate everyone's patience.

Closing this up!

oh wait...i can't do that...

(don't be mad RadarX teehee)
    Laynie and Felicite like this.
  8. Warriorphinny New Member

Have not seen any lately
  9. Astley Augur

You necroed a month old thread Chewy...
  10. Seiffil Lorekeeper

he necroed a bunch of threads yesterday.
  11. Zinth Augur

I already sent them info on which item they forgot to remove (scabbard of hope) they are aware of it so I am sure they will autoremove that soon too and then pinch those that clicked in the meantime.
  12. Machen New Member

Doubt they'll pull the trigger on the script to remove defiant again, who wants to answer all those petitions when the pumas get deleted again inadvertently!
  13. Zinth Augur

they already removed the pumas from that autoscript, which is most likely STILL running as ppl log in to snatch defiant items and such
  14. AgentofChange Augur

Who's ready for the surge of elegant defiant weapons once PoP hits? :D