Deep Lies the Snow

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Warrath, Sep 18, 2022.

1. Warrath Journeyman

Category: Quest
    Date/Time: Sun Sep 18 09:56:37 2022

Character: Level 120 Shadow Knight (Main)
    Zone: Combine Dredge 19393

Description: Doing quest Deep lies the snow in combine dredge it tells you to hail Lanys 5 times, works fine then it says to hail Al`kabor inside the dome, but cannot get in to the dome everything up to this point has worked fine
  2. UK_Guy New Member

Apologies for dredging (!) up this old post, but I had the same problem today. I couldn't get inside of the dome as the door was locked. Reading back I suspect I may have hurried the <TDS insane level of> hails and therefore borked the quest script. Nonetheless I was annnoyingly near the end of the quest so had to get creative. What I did was I typed /tar Al'Kabor and then found a spot outside the dome where I was near enough for my hails to get picked up (nose to stone as it were). Once the hails were complete a fight kicked off between FV and Holmein that I was supposed to be helping with. Unfortunately they were fighting inside of the dome I was still locked out of. However, I had another brainwave and sent my pet in. He had no troubles walking through closed doors (thanks EQ!) and neither did my cleric in healing him. I waited patiently outside until the pet won the battle and was then automatically brought inside the dome to witness the final part of the quest. Job done. Achievement gained. On we go.