Death to Clan Piq`a!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Shimmerleaf, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Shimmerleaf Augur

Our group has been working in Resplendent Temple for a week, trying to get the corruption augment, and Working up an alt. Three of us are 105, the alt is 92.

Today we got to the part where you go to the Piq`a Throne room but only the alt couild be ported. The rest of us were shut out. I checked Zam and saw the zone is coded for level 95 max.

So it seems the partisan task is coded to exclude any character over 95 from ever completing it? And any achievements that require partisan completion such as the missions and such?

How can it be considered appropriate to make a part of an expansion absolutely obsolete as son as the next expansion is released and characters level in the new content? After all, you DO DEMAND that we level in the new content. and you DO PUNISH anyone who wants to return and finish old content they might have missed, by experience nerfs.

I find it hard to believe no one else has run into this situation, or reported it. So why does it still exist?

As an aside, I also have a level 105 monk who did not happen to work RT tasks, so I guess now she is locked out of ever finishing those tasks too?
  2. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Most likely that is an oversight. Let Daybreak know and I would guess it will be fixed quickly.
  3. Zimmzimbob Journeyman

I've had no problems zoning into that instance on my lvl 105 box when I ran through his RT progression a couple weeks ago. Everyone else that had already had that task finished couldn't zone in though.
  4. Malbro Augur

I was able to do it today, level 101 berserker.
  5. roguerunner Augur

It might be one of the other types where > 10 level difference doesn't allow it? Might just be an oversight in coding.
    Hiladdar likes this.