Death, Death, Death!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Orbital101, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Orbital101 Augur

Death, Death, Death! is coming up in July and considering how bad its tuned Im hoping it will get fixed this year. Last year people cheesed it out with the 5k nuke clicky Etherbolt Ring and Fireshard Ring that was clickable by a lvl 1 but without doing it that way I can confirm that it is impossible to complete. Now we have a bunch of players running around with an achievement that no body else will ever get unless the mission get tuned down.

There was a ticket created to look into the mission for the next update but some how I feels like everything that we discussed that could cheese the mission will get fixed and nothing else.

The Main issues with the mission are:
    1. Something needs to be done with the time allowed. NO way to get to Quarm with that much time if even going pass the 4 Warders.
    -Remove or increase the time by 20 minutes(if I remember its 40minutes)
    -Minimum time to kill each boss and the extra time is added to the time left.
    -Have all zones populate on the first hail *at the same time as South Ro or at least the next few zones so we dont have to wait 30ish+ secondes for the zone to populate and another 30ish+ secondes to zone.

2.Some boss as to be tuned down. I cant be accurate for AoW and up as we were Bazaar geared and even with the best available gear available in bazaar it was still impossible.
    -Reduce hp/atk/resist
    -Give loots to each boss for the group to gear them self (I like this one)
    -Give group a reward window or clickies to pick from different buffs in between each zone. You either pick right or wrong for the next 3 targets to deal with or just a generic buffs for everyone. Similar to the anniversary PoWar Mission.

3.Possibly add reward else then a title? I had to try!

If you have any other ideas plz post them here.

If nothing change this year there is no point of even trying to do better...
    Pano, Astral64 and Nniki like this.