Dead Hills Portal bug

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Each time I go through the Ethermere portal in Dead Hills the first attempt takes me to the succor point in Ethermere. I then run back to the portal and the second try successfully takes me to Dead Hills. This happens every time on multiple accounts and multiple computers. I now keep a mage at the portal to succor peeps back after the first try fails. Anyone else having this problem?
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I also experience a larger then normal amount of game disconnects when zoning to CotF zones. Very strange.
  3. Qbert Gallifreyan

This sounds like the bug with wiz/dru t/l. I don't know if that's still around, as I don't regularly group with either class. However, in case it is still in game . . . it was related to getting a t/l to a point within the same zone. If you did that, and tried to zone out, it would tell you the next zone was not ready.
  4. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

I experienced this problem when the expansion first came out. It was bugged reported (by me, I believe).

I think the problem happens more often when you click on the portal rather than just run up to it.

I haven't had it happen lately, but I don't use the portals often and I think I don't click anymore, just run up to it.
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

We would port in via druid who is bound at the portals (used to be bound in DH but with the HA dailies bind got moved to the portals). After teleporting in ran through the portal only to end up at the succor point in Ethermere.