DBG stole frostfell

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by 7thNecro, Dec 21, 2015.

1. 7thNecro Elder

Odd occurrence, not a serious one, just kind of a funny WTF.

Server announcement on FV, like gm event style (or more likely guide?) to hear the story of frostfell. Being a sucker for some interaction, I rushed to the main bank as advertised! Second message, says it will start in ten minutes, anticipation builds.

FIVE MINUTES!!! A small crown has gathered, not a ton, but maybe 8 people.

Aaaaaand . . .nothing? They stood us up! Thirty minutes later, not a word more about the event. They apparently loaded up all our presents and whisked them away to their mountain. Thanks again Daybreak!

It could just be in my head, but I think I heard very faintly, from the sky
    "We're no strangers to love . . . "
    Mayfaire likes this.
  2. Feradach Augur

It was likely a guide event, which really has nothing to do with DBG itself.
  3. Abazzagorath Augur

I've given up on guide events since they messed around with it a few months ago. Several times they have scheduled events, and the guides never showed up. When I noted it once, they literally told me that it did happen, which it didn't. Makes me wonder if guides are claiming they are doing things they aren't just to stay in the program.
  4. 7thNecro Elder

Thanks, I guess that's what I wanted to know, if it was possible for a guide to just no show. I know the reward would have been beyond trivial, but its a little disheartening to see it ignored anyway.