DB taking AB down on Sundays ?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Siny, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Siny Augur

DB could you please tell us if this is now a regular reset on Sunday mornings ? ...so we can plan our time and not waste it
    Quatreh likes this.
  2. feunlee New Member

Once again no warning, nothing but disco, so those in an instanced area can even expect a significant rollback...
  3. Razgadz Lorekeeper

looks like a usual 'nightly - we do a backup sort of stuff' thing - just that it is not night for us now .. sigh :)
    if you need to bring AB down every f..ing sunday at least tell us when you do before
  4. Zhaunil_AB Augur

it's all just raid-preparation, extra for us, so we don't suffer fragmentations or something, i'm sure :)
  5. Siny Augur

Status: 2/18/2018 4:01 PST - We are currently investigating a potential issue with server: Antonius Bayle
    now at top of forums
  6. Alba New Member

This bs is always on a Sunday and seems deliberate by DBG to try and get us to move ... twunts:mad:
    Quatreh likes this.
  7. Kyzvs Augur

First time for a week I've had a decent amount of time to play, last one was last Sunday AM... 2 days before resub too ;)

Edit after login:

Did you have to eat my pets again with the disco?!?! IF this is planned, please give freakin' notice.