Daybreak team fixing raid content

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dojii, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Dojii Augur

This is a long term thing guys. Mad players here on this server want to play, and experience all the content. Especially the Classic, Kunark, and Velious stuff. The competition can be great with how well we develop, and clear things. Props on server firsts. That's cool and all but ... there can be more to competition in how people raid. Stream their raids. How long does it take YOUR RAID to clear NTOV? etc... Like can we just Have fun.... ??

Or does there have to be this turmoil, p00ps0cking, and contention over loots. Where some ppl have this mindset that casual players need to find some tradeskills or quit.

C'mon bros. It's 2015. Lots of us are 30 years old + let's be men about it.
  2. Tharrg Augur

Can you really compete though.. if those people force early expansion unlocks? you will not be able to catch up.. and people will become discouraged as the expansions come faster and faster with the demand of those top elitists... you might have some great friends and having fun now.. but when the population starts to dwindle.. your either going to have to join those top guilds or play a solo game.
  3. Vaclav Augur

It also lost many in Classic/Kunark from the horseshit that occurred (both player and SOE hack related), if we're sticking to honesty. (More than the GoD dip in fact.... just going from 4k -> 2k as happened is less noticeably awful than 2k -> 1k as happened in GoD and continued to taper from there even though the dip was harsher)
    Tharrg likes this.
  4. Fohpo Augur

What server were you on, because I remember a lot of guilds purposely blocking each other all the way through PoP and flagging.
  5. Dojii Augur

Bro your sig tho
  6. Dojii Augur

y'all makin this too complicated. Read Holly's tweets.

#DealWithIt
  7. Vaclav Augur

Previous to Emp Ssra such was rare. SoL and PoP were a cesspool on most servers (which is why instancing was so quick after them) when it came to blocking nonsense.

Don't confuse people talking about Classic with SoL + PoP, many servers that were civil before SoL weren't after.
    Tharrg likes this.
  8. Fohpo Augur

Why's your guild's news on the website PoAir trash and a Hate mini?
  9. Fohpo Augur

Instancing was not classic in PoP, and to my recollection was only in PoTime for the most part.
  10. Dojii Augur

Cause it looks cool. and we're pumped to kill trash and minis. bro
  11. Vaclav Augur

3/4 of your front page is similar...OMG Lockjaw and an EE! Wowsers.
  12. Vaclav Augur

(which is why instancing was so quick after them) <--- are you illiterate?

Expansions AFTER PoP started heavy instancing. (Although PoP did have some light psuedo-instancing, three copies of most of the "trials" in areas and such and the weird "save slot" thing with original PoTime)
    Tharrg likes this.
  13. Dojii Augur

Just trying to keep it cool guys. But let's be honest me about it

[IMG]
  14. Gregolo Augur

I'm not intending to offend you. But, we're going to get server firsts, and we're going to gear out first. That's why we play play like we do. It's not intended to belittle you. But I mean, you're welcome to feel belittled, just like you're welcome to show up to raids. <drum roll> it's up to you.
  15. Kolani Augur

PoTime wasn't instanced on release. Guilds could sit a single character afk in trials to prevent other guilds from entering the zone and triggering mobs.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  16. Dirty Dan New Member

I just want to say something that could be missed out here bros. I see all these TL people moaning about how this is classic and competition is classic. I don't remember people 6, 12, 18, 24, or 30 boxing in Classic. So maybe you're brain injured and need a refresher on what classic really was. 56k modem with extremely long zone times. This server is far from classic and not to address the box armies of TL(don't say nobody contests you because you know it's not true). Then you have the many many trains from TL when you actually can contest mobs and win, all done with Officers right in the zone(Sulerill), denying Oklahoma is in any way affiliated with TL. Point blank is the GM's aren't doing about trains unless it's a non-TL person training TL. Daybreak is doing a poor job here and we can see that. At least if they instanced raid targets(dzadd), then their blatant disregard for TL's attitude/play style will be mute because they cannot come into your instanced zone.

PS - I'm not trying to stir up any crap with my post. I'm just stating real facts, if you are TL and you like to deny that your guild trains or that you're the best guild because of "skills". I don't care what you have to say because we both know you're a liar. The only reason TL is killing everything is because they over recruited for this server months in advance and has box armies and spies all over the place. It's a legit strat but in these times, if you want a classic play style, then you need to drop your boxes but if you want to keep your boxes, stop talking all this mess about how instancing isn't classic.

I hope to see the Devs do something that will make TL members look like fools for the harassment they have put on other people on this server. Once you take the pixels hording out of the picture, people can get back to actually being decent human beings instead of the scum sucking, oxygen stealing pricks running around right now.
    Tharrg and Zublak like this.
  17. Gregolo Augur

Fun post, you really drove it home with your well placed logic and rational thought. I liked how you used facts and reality to bolster your point instead of making wild assumptions and adding your opinion as if it was interchangeable with reality. My favorite part was where you labelled TL as the problem and not just people on the server in general.

No really, super helpful. When are you publishing your work?

[IMG]
  18. Dirty Dan New Member

^ You should name your next character Morton.
  19. Rhiyannon Augur

you seriously haven't a clue, you have no idea what myself and others are saying, it's actually really sad... i actually honestly feel sorry for you, and your guild. have you ever been tested for the autism spectrum? no, i am not being sarcastic or joking.
  20. Gregolo Augur

[IMG]