Daybreak General Maintenance: Monday, April 27, 2015

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

Attention players: we will perform a general maintenance beginning at 7:00AM PDT* on Monday, April 27th. The current estimated downtime for this maintenance is three to five hours, depending on the service.

This maintenance may impact the following Daybreak services across all games:
    • Commerce functions, including purchases, for all games
    • Game logins
    • Web logins for all Daybreak sites, including account creation
    • Forum access (login, posting, and viewing abilities) for all Daybreak games.
    Thank you for your patience as we complete this maintenance.

~The Team at Daybreak

*PDT is Pacific Daylight Time; Convert to local time
  2. Lekkric18 Elder

obligatory "This means TLP Beta is starting!"
  3. Sindaiann Augur

Might want to address the fact that mercs are still broke. This being the 3rd or 4th time now?
  4. Iila Augur

This literally has nothing to do with the EQ game servers, calm down people.
    Silv likes this.
  5. Behee Augur

This is general maintenance, not EQ specific. The game is still going to be up, the login process not. So, they aren't patching EQ. Fixes for the mercs will probably pop up on Test first, then brought to Live.
  6. Sindaiann Augur

The point is general maintenance is fine, but when things are perpetually broke, and not addressed they should be. Just the same as people who had their characters rolled back form 105 to 100 and haven't received responses to petitions.

I love how people state the obvious, as could I read the description to the original post, and not broaden their perspective. Bravo
  7. Derek Lorekeeper

Whew, I was worried they were going to actually fix something!
    Geroblue likes this.
  8. Behee Augur

Maybe you should post in the appropriate area then, rather than here since you know it is obviously the wrong place. I am all for broadening perspectives, but there is no need for clutter.