Confirmed Daybreak Familiar

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Sippycup, Aug 24, 2022.

1. Sippycup The Holy Grail of Aradune

Recently I acquired the " Daybreak Familiar " It's a rare Phoenix Pet that changes colors based on Night or Day in EQ time. Red for day Blue for Night. It's pretty sweet ! But I think theres a bug with it. When it changes from Night to Day it says "Leena bestows the light of daylight to ERROR as the sun rises." When it changes from Day to Night it says "Leena bestows the dimness of midnight to ERROR as the sun sets. " <Leena is the name of my Familiar> I'm wondering why it says ERROR or is it supposed to say or do something else ?
    Tropi, Elyssanda and Syylke_EMarr like this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Gratz on your prize. I am jealous, very.

Its amazing you were able to obtain one of the super rare Critters, most of which have not been offered in marketplace for years. Its a real bummer we have no way to achieve the almost 20 achievements those would grant.
    Sippycup and Elyssanda like this.
  3. Sippycup The Holy Grail of Aradune

Thank You it is very rare, But YOU can obtain these via a quest from Lynea the pet collector in the Commonlands
    CatsPaws likes this.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Not willing to take that chance since its been known for a long time that you can wind up with the same thing you turned in and since you have to turn in 10 and only get 1 it seems a losing gamble.

I would like to see them bring them back in the marketplace even though it is still a random reward at least you have a choice to keep it or sell it.
    Duder likes this.
  5. Angahran Augur

That sucks. It should be coded so it cannot give you back the same one you turned in.

Maybe raise that as a bug ?
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Possibly since the wording does say a random discontinued pet. But it just rewarding random ones at the time. No discontinued pets and we requested at the time that they change it to allow us to choose the reward pet. They never responded

And I have lost interest in any pet collection since they never offer them for sale in marketplace to complete all those sets. I think they have also
  7. Sippycup The Holy Grail of Aradune

Will this be fixed at some point ?
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Its marked confirmed. It depends on what they have to do to fix it. The game music bug took almost 4 months. That was pretty game impacting for many of us.

I think your the only one with this familiar.

Still jealous:D