daybreak customer support

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by sedain, May 17, 2017.

1. sedain New Member

i have had an issue with account recovery and i have been in contact with them now for 2 weeks, 7 accounts of which i have access to 4 of them. all are registered to the same email under the same name as they have always been, i dont remember the passwords.. they seem to be unwilling to assist and from what i can tell at least one of them was mad enough at me from our chat to delete one of my accounts completely (it doesnt show as a valid account name anymore).

so daybreak is possibly worse than sony as far as tech support it seems. i am only paying for one account currently which could easily end up being zero.. i just find this amusing that they treat customers like this. currently they havent responded to my tech support inquiry in DAYS, i think im going to look for an address to write a letter or an office phone number because they definitely dont have a tech support phone number.
  2. Baeddon Elder

Wow, it really sucks Daybreak Games made you forget your account passwords. What a horrible company.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  3. Lily Augur

Seriously? Are there really other companies out there that won't help you if you forgot your password?
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

CS staff have always been pretty professional with me what did you do to piss them off?
  5. Drcoracle Journeyman

It is a wise man or woman or (insert politically correct sexual identifier here), who, owning multiple EQ accounts, list them in a file of some kind with all account information DBG likes for you to know, encrypt's said file, places on thumb drive, and hides thumb drive were it can be found. However, be forewarned old guys, you will forget where you put it. Unless you tell you 6 year old granddaughter where it is.. Then it will never be lost because she will check it every time she comes to visit.