Daybreak Cannot Please Everyone

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by FENDER42, Dec 14, 2015.

1. FENDER42 Lorekeeper

Guys all this whining an complaining about, "they dint do this" and "they should of done that" is ridiculous. We should all be glad that EQ is even still around 16 years late. Daybreak is doing the best they can with the resources they have. So if they decide to put a money making (grabbing) scheme into the game do be it, it only benefits the company and allows us more years to enjoy this game we love so much.
  2. TarewMarrForever Augur

Agreed, but to assume that the current solution could not be improved, in fact vastly improved, with minimal extra resource expenditure by DBG is foolish. There are things they could do to bring back a lot of upset people without losing many, if any. It would be a net positive increase in revenue, which at the end of the day is what it's all about.
  3. Syrup Augur

They don't need to please everyone, they just need to please me.

-The instance crowd
    Sheex likes this.
  4. Pseudofate Augur

Meh, I'm pleased.

Then again I wasn't stupid enough to think that minimal effort would give me maximum reward.
    Also I didn't already do this grind on RF/LJ
    Also I still enjoy this game for what it was

Starting to feel like an outlier here.
  5. Until We Felt Red Augur

Oh, it's the guy insisting that sitting in one spot for twice as long as normal takes skill.
  6. Lucy Elder

They need a leadership change. They are very, very, very slow to react, especially when it comes to admitting they have made a mistake. Phinny's xp rate may be their biggest folly yet.
  7. Pseudofate Augur

Source?
    Here lemme help you.

Hmmmm sounds like the exact opposite of your accusation.
  8. FENDER42 Lorekeeper

Lucy, what do you want an apology will that make you feel better I mean come on stop it already
  9. Trevalon Augur

I agree, daybreak cannot please everyone, nor should they. Doesn't change the fact that I do not agree with the slow exp change and am very fearful about Phinigels future if the exp rate is not change soon.
  10. Valeron Journeyman

The other day when driving home i took an alternate route. It was twice as long, but by the time we got home my partner turned to me and told me that was the best driving she had ever seen. True story*

In all seriousness though, what is with the people who want everyone to 'stop whining'. I get the people who aren't happy with the server and want to express that they're happy with it. I also get the people who are happy with it and want to give their opinion on that too. I don't get the people who seem so offended by people (customers) giving feedback in a DISCUSSION FORUM. If it bothers you so much, why are you even on the forum at all.

When you're at a restaurant, and someone at another table complains about their food, do you go up to them and tell them to stop whining? Do you say that you enjoyed YOUR food so everyone should just shut up and be happy they get to eat at all?

Silence and acceptance very rarely bring improvement.
  11. Tulgin Augur

Sad thing is, this server probably would have pleased almost 99% of people. Yet probably 1 person within DBG screwed the whole thing up.
  12. FENDER42 Lorekeeper

If you dot like to spend money to play the g as me and jeep eq alive then leave because you are taking up precious storage space with all your tools which costs daybreak money
  13. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Don't you mean the TLP crowd?
  14. Lucy Elder

I ONLY WANT THE SAME XP RATE ON A 84 DAY SERVER THEY HAVE ON SIX MONTH SERVERS. But then I have commonsense.

We know who that is, the same person who said casuals don't deserve to raid. And she plans on enforcing that on Phinny.
  15. xakanrn Augur

Ok google translation failed me here.help me out someone.
  16. vardune Augur

Lol. No. Best desisions yet, they fed up by not doing a full 4 month on the unlock.
  17. vardune Augur

Guess who...
  18. Valeron Journeyman

I think he said "Guys please stop picking on Daybreak they are just a small company trying to make their way in this crazy world. Let's just all be silent and accept everything they do, don't tread on the little guy!"
  19. FENDER42 Lorekeeper

I vote Brad McQuaid as thew new leader
  20. FENDER42 Lorekeeper

Yeah for sure Brad is the best mmorpg developer hands down