Date of Torment of Velious release?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I think I'm going blind I don't see a date on the information for ordering other than before 31st December.

Someone help an old lady out please!
  2. Zamiam Augur

I thought i read somewhere it stated the 20th ? but as always they have to put that later date 31st in there .. but i could be wrong I cant find where i read it .. so take it with a grain of salt ..
  3. Zamiam Augur

I prolly did not read it right .. on pre-order page says Avail December 2019 .. I think i mistook 2019 and just left out the 19 :p thats where i got Dec 20th from .. so I do not know when it comes out .. lol sorry
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

LOL thank you!

Thoughts I was going nuts, as long as its not just me, I'm happy to have the company. :D
  5. Kinadorm Augur

Most likely Dec 11th is their target.
    Axxius likes this.
  6. Riou EQResource

10th, expansions release on Tuesdays :)
  7. Ghubuk Augur

oh, so the 31st? :D
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I was thinking the 10th, just seems very strange they have put the preorder up but with no release date.
  9. Nudia Augur

Anyone heard anything yet in game, on beta, through their friend's friend's friend? I need to schedule time off to nerd it up with my friends I pretend to have.
    Nennius, Axxius and Krool like this.
  10. Tucoh Augur

I'm moving the first week of December, so please lock in that Dec 11th date.
  11. Owl56 Elder

I like the fact they don't have a hard release date in advance. It should depend upon the retuning/feedback from Beta.
  12. Warpeace Augur

Except they stated in prior BETA's that they would extend it if the content was not ready. Broken content was still pushed live. Guess its opinionated what broken content consists of? But many in that beta were asking it be extended to get things fixed and tuned before it was sent live.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  13. Vizier Augur

I think DB has been doing EQ successfully long enough now that we can all pretty much rest assured they will deliver solid, working content near Dec 10th date. They don't want to commit to a date yet just in case something bad happens between now and then, I think that's pretty responsible, as long as it stays near the schedule that we have become accustomed to over these past few years.
    eqgamer likes this.
  14. Zamiam Augur

^^ <snickers>
  15. Kaponen Lorekeeper

@Beimeith can you please let us know the launch date?
    Nennius, Nniki, Tucoh and 1 other person like this.
  16. Tucoh Augur

If DBG releases a bug free expansion that just means they weren't ambitious enough in the amount of content and new features :D
    code-zero likes this.
  17. Xatt Journeyman

Let us know the release I gotta put in for my super nerd geek out vacation.
  18. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

They say *before December 31st* though I think they will want to get it out a couple weeks before the holidays so they don't leave themselves with no time to fix any major bugs before they have staff on holiday, I'd peg it at 11th or 12th.
    Corwyhn Lionheart and Svann2 like this.
  19. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Soon(TM)
  20. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

lol, glad I wasn't the only one.