Darth Shang

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Shang, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Shang Augur

can i have the title Darth pls.
  2. Retrievil Elder

* insert ranger joke here *
  3. Mary Poppins Augur

As a fellow victim of a rightful title that has never been bestowed, I support this cause and wish you the best of luck in your quest for justice.
    BlankStare_001 and Mykaylla like this.
  4. Talif Augur

Reminds me of the time I /petitioned to get my con changed to "This creature would take an army to defeat!" (this was the day the patch went live that added that to raid mobs). A GM was nice enough to personally respond via tells and tell me how much I made his day and that he would pass it up the ladder to the devs :D
  5. Jyve Augur

6. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

I was thinking it would be slightly fun to be able to earn titles/illusions/etc. in games other than EQ/LoN.

For example earn some ranks in Planetside 2 F2P and get an appropriate (and not too far out of roleplay) title option in EQ/EQ2; maybe up to a PS2 inspired HF armor set. (since SoE already owns the models/textures); while having an EQ character over level 'x' (maybe as low as 10) or other achievements gets you some decorative items in PS2.

Just like Valve and Hats; encourage people to try other games in the SoE family instead of competing games.

Heck, maybe just adding LoN in-game-item rewards for more SoE games. (picturing a Wookie on a Braxi mount...)
  7. Langya Augur

8. Shang Augur

I think the community is in overwhelming agreeance that I need this title.
  9. Fenthen aka Rath

I guessing forum titles are a thing of days long past.