Darkwind Euro Timezone Raiding Guild on Phinigel seeks Warrior and Cleric

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by fickle, Feb 8, 2017.

1. fickle Elder

Darkwind a European Timezone Raiding Guild on Phinigel has a rare opening for a lvl 62+ Warrior, we want someone who will fit into our tightknit guild, knows their class well, loves raiding and can make our Raiding Schedule of Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 8pm CET, Sunday 7pm CET raid starts.

Darkwind is currently flagged to Elemental level and we are starting our final run to PoTime, we will be reflagging during next week and it is a great time to join our team and find out what makes Darkwind such great inclusive experience that our members date from the original team that set up the guild many years ago and include friends who have joined us over the years and in differing games.

We are also accepting leveling applications from Clerics, join our healing team and feel the love !

www.darkwind-gaming.com or speak to any member in game for more information.
  2. Lokomotiva63 New Member

Well i see the worst guild on Phinigel started a new recruiting thread. Looking for new members to screw over just like the last bunch. They just need you to get them their items and flags then screw you out of yours.
    Good luck if you go this route
  3. Bolmer New Member

Oh Dear another troll thats because they didnt make it into a decentish guild?

I have grouped with many DW and Fallen Council members over the past few weeks, both seem like nice guys, ignore Mr.ihatedarkwind and decide for yourselves.
  4. Lokomotiva63 New Member

Guess that's why they lost more members last night! Also I didn't trash Fallen council they're good players, that's why they left DW lol
  5. Cheeeese New Member

Lokomotiva63 give DW free bumps, you should thank him, oh wait he dont have the balls to do it with his in-game nickname.
  6. Lokomotiva63 New Member