Darksoul Staff

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kongfoo, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Kongfoo Elder

Darksoul Staff is the new 2hb Melee weapon that drops off of The Judicator in Plane of War. It has an aug slot of 7 instead of 4 or 8 like every other weapon. This makes it so that no damage aug can be placed into it. I personally won't even use this item just because i can't put a damage aug into it. If it were to follow the group gear aug slots that it looks like the gear from here is following then this weapon should be a slot 4.
  2. Edrick Augur

Its a raid level item that can be attained with two groups, or one very good group.

It might be an oversight, but still, can't you be happy with raid items from group mobs anyway?
  3. Axxius Augur

Of course it's an oversight. PM Chandrok and ask him to fix it.
  4. Riou EQResource

I'm wondering if the damage aug is auto rolled into it. The 1hb that also lacks a 4 or 8 aug is like 15 damage raw more then the best CotF group one. Since I believe the regular loot is supposed to be T2 CotF group quality or whatever, it seems that is the only thing that fits?
  5. Edrick Augur

That's what I'm thinking. It already has some of a damage aug built into it, and you get the bonus of a type 7 aug slot.
  6. feiddan Augur

The ratio on this one could really use a bump. The only reason to use it at the moment is to pad stats. I've been underwhelmed by the damage.