Darkpaw Torch Ornament - Not Showing as graphic in POK

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by bard007, Mar 18, 2024.

1. bard007 Augur

Darkpaw Torch Ornament - Not Showing as graphic in POK
    Hey team, today when i zoned into POK, the graphic is not showing on my character, when i zone back into Lobby its there, I tried on another toon, same thing? is there something wrong with graphics on new ornament in POK, or am i missing something.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Which server? I see it in PoK and GH but not GL on Luclin.
  3. Velisaris_MS Augur

It's probably the same graphical bug that causes textures to explode in PoK and the Lobby. Whenever it happens to one of my toons, I can't see any LS tradeskill weapons.
    Fenthen likes this.
  4. bard007 Augur

Bristlebane, its on all toons, infact i cant see the torch on any toon in POK at all. lol but if i switch ornaments, the weapon shows up. pretty sure something is up with it
  5. bard007 Augur

crazy game, today the ornaments are just appearing on all toons, without doing anything!.. thanks dev team if you did something like tick a box or something :)... unless there was a sneaky fix its working now.
  6. Fenthen aka Rath

This is a recurring DX11 problem that has been ongoing since beta.
  7. Soulbanshee Augur

Cairbrae has the log file and confirmed its related to the kaleidescope issue thats happening and is aware of this texture issue.
  8. Velisaris_MS Augur

It's definitely getting worse and spreading from just the Lobby and PoK. It's happening in LS zones. Now, after zoning, I'm randomly not seeing LS weapons...and hat ornaments are disappearing until I zone again. Sometimes, I have to zone 2 or 3 times before things get back to normal.
    bard007 likes this.