DARK PAW WANNA LEARN HOW TO BUSINESS?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by spoopy, Apr 21, 2020.

1. spoopy Journeyman

Step 1: go back to your code, figure out how to reset DZs upon crash. YOUR PLAYERBASE WILL EXTEND A LITTLE MORE GRACE ON YOUR TRASH CODE if you do this.

Step 2: Do better at apologizing and communicating with your customers.

Step 3: If someone is selling end game loot rights as a quasi guild...there's a VERY good chance some semblance of cheats are being used. Don't for a second think your playerbase is stupid.

Step 4: Actually do Step 1-3...and you will save this dumptruck fire of a server called mangler.
    HoodenShuklak and Evercraft like this.
  2. Smallhands Elder

Yep, they seem to be A-OK with that certain Time selling bot guild that sells Time loot every couple days. It's obvious as they are cheating, but that's A-OK with this company!
  3. Protagonist Tank

Unless people stop paying, then I'd say they're correct in their assumption that they don't have to fix it or provide support for the problems it creates.
  4. Dexxeaa00 Elder

Pretty sure there is a ton of extra people on the internet.

Thanks to all the developers and EverQuest / Darkpaw employees for all the extra work and for your normal work.

I know that s*** happens sometimes. Thank you again !
    code-zero likes this.
  5. Maedhros High King

Some people would say "learn how to run a business", but I appreciate that you just went for it.
    Ulrin likes this.