Customer Support Tickets

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Bartholomo, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Bartholomo Journeyman

There are probably a million threads about this already, but I am trying to get one of my old accounts back. I started a support ticket about a week ago and kept adding to it. I have my 3 old credit card numbers ready and my old station names (I forgot which one the char is on)

The problem is that Daybreak doesn't seem to answer those support tickets in a timely manner, if at all. I just want to know what I can do? Also, if they have to get more information from me in real time, am I just screwed? I went ahead and put my phone number on the ticket in case I needed to talk to a rep, but will this even help? Does anyone know?
    Will I even get an answer? Please help! I want to get back in the game yall.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

The process time can vary. Depending on what other issues are going on. But I would hazard between 10 days to 2 weeks for account recovery.

Have you checked your ticket status? Did you include those credit card numbers and station names in your ticket?

They won't call to talk to you or anyone. There is no phone contact anymore. And your ticket will be closed if they do not have good info or cannot find your accounts.

Hang in there:)
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  3. Bartholomo Journeyman

thank you for your prompt response. Is the last 4 on the credit card good, or should i add the whole thing?
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I would state the last 4 digits of each card on your petition, that should be enough for verification.
    If they need more they'll ask.
    Corwyhn Lionheart and CatsPaws like this.
  5. Bartholomo Journeyman

thanks agian