Customer Service

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by sojuu, Aug 29, 2023.

1. sojuu Augur

Is it just me or is customer service horrible? Past week 2 quests bug out and I even provide the screen shots to show what happened, and I am told I am SOL and to submit a bug report. How about helping me due to the time sink?
  2. Knifen Augur

I think their response script first line is to say post it on the boards for help. Which yes alot of times the players on the boards can tell what went wrong and how to fix it, but for the real errors in the game, I just resubmit a ticket. Diff guides/gms or whatever they are called do diff things. One will tell me cant be fixed redo task, the next day next ticket diff GM fixes issue.
  3. sojuu Augur

Yea both were real errors in game. First was I did all the flagging requests to gain lower access in CoD, no big deal I can redo that one.

Second one is the bigger one. On mangler was helping someone get through a progression mission in Chardok. I HATE that zone because of all the tunnels and moving others through it can be like herding cats at times. I can get through fine, but getting others through sucks.

On the final partison, it says collect 10 items, then turn those 10 items in. I get the 10 items so the are no longer dropping. I turn in the 10 items I get 9/10. So I am basically stuck needing to redo the entire thing to help them out. I even provide screenshots of the chat showing I had given the NPC the 10 items, and the quest saying 9/10. Only thing left was a hail, and to leave the area. Do I get any help, nope told to go redo the entire thing. Really crappy customer service, when you provide every bit of evidence you can and your not trying to scam your way through. To just be told to just redo it.