Ctrl-Click Bag behavior changed for worse

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Drusi, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Drusi Augur

Maybe I am imagining things, but it seems Ctrl click does not work like it did before TDS release.

Before, I could hold a regular bag then ctrl-click on Extraplanar Trade Satchel and all tradeskill items would move there leaving regular bag with regular items.

Post patch I can not move anything from a regular bag into tradeskiller satchel UNLESS I remove non tradeskill items from regular bag first. "There is an insufficient space in the container". There is plenty of space in the container!!

This is very very annoying for anyone doing tradeskills and doing any kind of inventory management

Old way: Two tradeskillers satchels, both almost full, both have some items which are not fully stacked (lets say 76 Fine Silks in one and 160 in another). If you ctrl-clicked while holding one bag, the items would fully stack until there was no more space, the leftovers would be in the bag you were holding.

Post patch, I can not move items between two bags, UNLESS there is enough space in the new bag. This is very inconvenient.

Perhaps there is an option to enable old behavior?
    Lisandra likes this.
  2. Behee Augur

The way it works now is the way it had originally worked. Then they upgraded it (fixed it), and now they reverted it again. It's already been submitted as a bug in the bugs section.
    Lisandra and Drusi like this.