Crashing While ZONING on BOATS

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by GoneRogue, Nov 28, 2014.

1. GoneRogue New Member

Does anything come of posting on this forum? A lot of topics here have no replies.

Anyway. I crash just about every time I zone into Brother Island. Fine, OK. I'll deal with that (even though it shouldn't happen).

The PROBLEM here is when you crash while zoning on a BOAT (as is the case zoning from Tempest Temple to Brother Island), you return to the game ON THE BOAT. So, I go through the 5-minute process of logging and loading back in, except by the time my character has loaded in, it's zoned back into Tempest Temple because it's returned to the game on the boat. Wonderful, now I have zone into Brother Island again, and sure enough... CRASH. Again. And again - repeating this until I'm lucky enough to time it so that the boat isn't in the process of sailing away when I log in.

I got a tell for a group in Degmar 30 MINUTES ago (this is not an exaggeration) and I'm still stuck in Tempest Temple for having crashed multiple times trying to get through Brother Island.

Change the zonein point and mechanism when zoning by boat, or make an alternative to boats, or better yet, find out whatever it is that causes people to crash while zoning in the first place. Thank you.