CRASH!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Pruritus, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Pruritus New Member

Every time I try to log in the game crashes. This account only. I tried 2 other accounts and have no problems. Happens when I try to log in my 109 SK only. Started right after I was looking at claimable items.
  2. Pruritus New Member

Don't claim a lore item you already have. you'll crash every time you try to load that char.
  3. NeverPayForLag Augur

had another issue and some guys on AB too:

a) if you loaded your patch files before server was unlocked: about 4-5 files were missing -> possible error

b) toon got kicked while simply giving a bag -> modded UI -> copied ALL files again to the mod -> works

c) toon hangs at start -> UI -> complete recopy of all default UI files

The strange thing is that the error handling of EQ is desastrious. If files are missing the game simply hangs or kicks the task without any error message.
  4. Pruritus New Member

I 3 box on 1 machine. I use the same UI for each toon. Only my sk is crashing. The game will just close. no warning.
  5. Tealeaf New Member

I loaded default UI and the issue went away, at least from my limited use so far. Several UIs have updated for TBL - check out EQInterface.com. Going to try a few of those that have now.
  6. delissa New Member

I have the exact same UI as Pruritus, being his wife who installed it on both machines, it's not the UI as that I don't crash. I even logged in different toons on different accounts. No crash. I also load in his account and toon no crash so not sure why his is crashing that toon only
  7. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

You can tell it crashes because of the way it is.
  8. Dysiel New Member

Where are the extra files to download? I downloaded before unlock, now whenever I log in and inspect anything in my bank I crash back to desktop. Was told to delete and back up 7 files but that didn't do anything.