Crash trying to enter Guild Hall

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Opius, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Opius New Member

When trying to enter Guild Hall for the first time of the day, the first toon that tries ALWAYS crashes. Next toon enters fine. Anything that can be done? Thanks
  2. JahMahl New Member

I also constantly have this issue with my necro, not sure if its usually my necro that I always log in there first with or not but seems as though it only happens with him.
  3. mmats Augur

On test server I have submitted bug reports for months about this. Usually have a 25% chance of crashing on the first person to create a guild hall instance.
  4. GoneFission Augur

That happens to me very often also. I try not to use a pet class to open the guild hall first, or I use task manager to close the game instance when I know it is hung. Otherwise, I find that if I let the client go until it crashes, I can lose any pets that toon has.
  5. Thraxin Goodbrew New Member

I've been experiencing the same issue with the first toon to initialize the loadup of the GH instance... Screen freezes as if its loading and then bam I'm at the server select screen.
  6. Nifty Slacker Augur

This happens to me too. It's been happening for a couple years, so I don't think they plan on fixing it.
  7. Carv New Member

Me too, every day.
  8. Accipiter Old Timer

Man, these necros. :(
  9. Daktarr Lorekeeper

I used to play on Tunare server years ago and this lock up always happened the first time I clicked into guild hall. I have been playing on AB server since then with no issues, but I went back and logged in a tune on Tunare and sure enough, same locking up issue still there at least 50% of the time. I used to be able to prevent it by going to a different zone first, or evacing in guild lobby, but even logging in the guild hall doesn't work now. I can zone out to guild lobby, try to get back in guild hall and lock up. Even tried making a new guild, same issue.
  10. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Well since the post got necro'd I will throw in my 2 cents and say that playing on Tunare I have never, not once had an issue zoning into guild hall(s). Not even when guild anchors were borked on most servers and guild halls were disappearing on AB.
  11. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I seem to recall having a problem zoning into our guildhall once. Then I realized I had been drinking too much in game and was trying to get into someone else's guildhall in another neighbourhood.
  12. Archery Lorekeeper

How long is Soon?

Courious minds would like to know.
  13. Xanbar Augur

Same problem here. Client locks up if no guild hall instance. This happens about 50% of the time. Would like to here from the developers on this one. Is anyone at Daybreak paying attention to this thread?