No Fix Planned Crahsed on Aradune, Now 148 Minute Que.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Gamer 99acd, May 30, 2020.

1. Gamer 99acd New Member

sucks
    lockjaws, Arog and squash like this.
  2. Gamer 99acd New Member

If you crash it should let you back in without waiting , that's nonsense.
    lockjaws and Fightmilk like this.
  3. Gamer 99acd New Member

to the group who invited me for Guk, sorry I crashed be back in 3 hours.
    lockjaws likes this.
  4. BlackSheep New Member

In a group for 5 hours, we decide to move zones and I dc'd. After trying to log back in, this is what I face.. Is this timer acceptable for someone already in game and relogging? Is this timer acceptable for initial log in?

Will my guild/group be on when I get back in close to 4 hours later.. Will they be out of my level range? This is pathetic.. I came back to play classic EQ with friends and realized nothing has changed. But 229m to even log in! Hoping you dont DC or lose power only to try and log back in to be pushed to the rear of the Q...

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    lockjaws likes this.
  5. Whiskeyfists New Member

This is the second day in a row I've crashed out of Aradune while zoning or just walking around and actually playing, then I get placed in a 170+ min queue.

THIS IS NOT OK.

If you were logged in and get booted because the server sucks because it's not stable to hold X amount of people, the customer should not be penalized.

Looking at some of the other recent posts, this doesn't seem to be an Aradune only server issue; however, the 170-200+ min queue time for your #1 most popular server at the moment "SHOULD" make it a #1 priority fix for Daybreak/Darkpaw.

I understand and agree w/ AFK timers/potential server population caps, but there needs to be a fix implemented to afford those players who are actively playing and logged into the server a way back in if this crash happens (like a 5-10 minute window), so they have priority and not get played into a 3 hour queue.
    lockjaws likes this.