Crafting character v. trophy issue

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Grove, Jul 17, 2023.

1. Grove Augur

I was crafting jewelry making to skill. I noticed my trophy approached 100 when I was about 92%. Instead of going to 100, the trophy went to zero instead, and stayed there until I reached skill 300. I expected the trophy maybe needed a few more combines to bump over to the converted version (loop looking piece). However, that did not happen. Instead, now the trophy is at 4% and looking as if it may need about 100 or more combines to convert. I have done a lot of crafting, converting a number of trophies and none of them worked like this.
    Note: I was skilling a different skill only a few days earlier and that trophy bumped over just as it should.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Trophy have always gained exp per skill levels below. Trophy can cap out before you get to the next skill bucket, which it will not gain exp until you do. So Trophy 3 will not exp until you get to a minimum skill of 150. Trophy 4 will not exp until you get to a minimum skill of 200. Trophy 6 does not exp until you get to 300, and then you have to have successful combines over your skill level to exp it if you already bought the 350 AAs. You need about 1000 combines AFTER you reach 300 to GM the trophy. And for years now theres catch up exp for trophies, if you are over the skill range for the trophy it gains exp faster so theres no reason to worry if its behind.

Theres nothing broken, they are working as expected (Im TSing some alts).

Trophy 1/7 > 50-99 skill
    Trophy 2/7 > 100-149 skill
    Trophy 3/7 > 150-199 skill
    Trophy 4/7 > 200-249 skill
    Trophy 5/7 > 250-299 skill
    Trophy 6/7 > 300 kill
    Fenthen likes this.
  3. Grove Augur

This was the transition step 5 into step 6.
  4. Soulbanshee Augur

What do you mean by "100"? 100%? Yes there is no 100% because that's when it evolves into the next level. Yes this is normal, 6/7 does not gain ANY exp until you reach skill 300, it will stay at 0% 6/7 until then if it evolves prior to reaching 300. Then once you are 300 you do combines just to exp the trophy to GM 7/7.
  5. Iamvulcan AKA ChickenDumplin

you also need to make sure you are doing a combine that is less than 100 skill above your current skill in order for your trophy to gain exp. the only exception to this is on the last 2 evolves (once u hit 250 skill then the 100 does not apply)