Couple questions about XP bonus and FV

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by sihpa, Jul 4, 2013.

1. sihpa Augur

Hello,

So I'm wondering if the 50% xp bonus still applies to the Firiona Vie server. People claim it does but I've not noticed a difference in about a year or so.

Also, has the x2 bonus gone into effect for this 4th of July double xp week? I didnt see anything patched this morning when I logged in and havent noticed a change in xp. Just curious!

Thanks for any informed replies.
  2. Toquillaw Augur

Yes, FV has the exp bonus. They don't need to patch to start the bonus for the weekend. Works fine for me on FV, noticeably faster exp on my level 50 alt.
  3. sihpa Augur

Ahh yeps the 4th of July bonus kicked in around 11:30pdt today as far as I could tell. Sorry didnt update this prior.

The 50% bonus for just being on FV I thought that went away when the free xfers to the server did. Wasnt it meant to help bolster the servers population same as the transfers?
  4. Raptorjesus5 Augur

You won't notice the bonus much at all if your working on a character's AAs when they have a low number. 50% extra on top of the already massive bonus when you first start working on AA's (I think it's like 400% or something crazy) is barely noticeable at all.

It's much more noticeable once you get 4k+ AAs or are working on leveling up.
  5. sihpa Augur

I did a test yesterday using two level 1 berserkers. One was on FV, one was on Xegony. I can confirm that FV does in fact still have the 50% bonus as one gained 30% and the other 20% from killing an even con snake in CR.

Guess I just needed to stop asking and start testing. Cheers :)