Fixed Councel of 6

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by zukias, Aug 21, 2022.

1. zukias New Member

Category: Other
    Date/Time: Sun Aug 21 10:06:41 2022

Character: Level 11 Beastlord (Main)
    Zone: Crescent Reach

Description: Reakash's Sereinity and Heshyrr's Wisdom quests will not update.

Reakash's Sereinity "collect a sample of waterfall mist in a Jar of the Windspirit" won't update.

Heshyrr's Wisdom "listen to all the spirit of wisdom has to say" won't update.
    henryann, Lilpyrate, Spinqs and 8 others like this.
  2. PatCleric Healer of Aradune

Assuming you bought the correct jar: are you swimming under the waterfalls?
    Next, go to the Hollow between the city and the zone to Blightfire Moors, swim into the waterfalls at either end until you get message Task Stage Complete.

Your Jar of the Windspirit will have changed into a Jar of Mist.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yes, he is in the right area and bought the correct jar. I was with him yesterday to try and help out.
  4. PatCleric Healer of Aradune

What server?
    I completed that quest on Aradune sometime last week (Thursday i think) and that task had worked properly (i did the southern waterfall and think i was under water).
  5. Trebla7th Augur

I also did both these quests on Aradune late last week (Friday or Saturday) and had no issues with them. Can you try abandoning them and re-aquiring them? Is the spirit of wisdom not spawning? Not talking? Or does he finish his speech and still no update? Should be identical mechanics to the Spirit of Truth.
  6. zukias New Member

server- Tunare. yes i had the correct jar, swam under the entire waterfall between the city and blightfire zone. underwater as well.

spirit of wisdom- not spawning. has these strange glowing dots around the spot where he would spawn, but does not spawn.

logging in today and see if anything is different and will update.
    PatCleric likes this.
  7. zukias New Member

so i tried again, and with same issue. i'd post a picture of the spirit spawn, but idk how to do it.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

For the spirit spawn did you cast see invisible on yourself or have someone else cast it on you or use the staff he gave you? You cannot see the spirit unless you are buffed with "see invisible" because it is invisible.
  9. Trebla7th Augur

You can take an in-game screenshot using the hyphen (-) key on the numpad unless you've changed the keybinding. This will put the screenshot in your EQ/screenshots directory.

You'd have to host that screenshot somewhere to post to the forums. I believe pretty much any social media platform allows you to upload pictures. From there, you just drop a link to the image, or use the "insert image" button on the post editor.
  10. Quellar New Member

I can confirm this is an issue on Tunare as well - same exact issues. Jar won't fill with mist, and Spirit of Wisdom is not spawning. The circle where they spawn is lit up but no manner of relogging seems to fix it. Either of the issues. Seems to be specific with Tunare server.
    Poppinfresh and CatsPaws like this.
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I threw a "Like" on the first post to grab their attention. This is a bug and has been confirmed by Quellar and myself. No update on the spirit of Wisdom or bottle in waterfall.
    Poppinfresh likes this.
  12. Poppinfresh Elder

I made a throwaway frog (the best kind) on Tunare just now, and I can confirm these observations as well. With all six Council quests running, the Spirit of Wisdom is not spawning (Truth is, however), and the filled jar doesn't pop on the cursor with a task update when swimming under the waterfall.
  13. zukias New Member

logged in today after a few days away, and still unable to get quest updates. moving on with my hero's journey, however does kinda suck not getting the gear offered to the quests until later when they be out of date i'm sure. oh well. it is what it is.

aye, I tried see invis clicky stick they give you. though i can see the other spirit wolf just fine with out it, i'd assume you could see this one too, but when i didn't see it, i tried the see invis clicky. no go.
  14. SamMegee New Member

Similar problem on Lucin. And I've done this quest several times before so I'm using the right jar and swimming in the right place. No jar of mist.
  15. SamMegee New Member

I'm hoping that this will be corrected with the next update. They seem to happen on Wednesdays. Maybe this week?
  16. Klugman New Member

I'm also on Tunare and having the same issue with both quests.
    - Reakash's Sereinity "collect a sample of waterfall mist in a Jar of the Windspirit" (swam in the waterfall with the undead from 0-50 in Swimming)
    - Heshyrr's Wisdom "listen to all the spirit of wisdom has to say" (w/ see invis running)
  17. SamMegee New Member

Do developers ever comment on these bugs? It would be nice to know that they are working on the problem.