CoTF robe dye????

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Bart, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Bart Journeyman

I was wondering why the robes do not dye like the rest of them. i have tried to dye them and it just seems you need to dye it a colour that will go over green or it has green in it if it does not cover green.
  2. Harris Augur

Same for me, what is the point of having a dye option if you can not use it, I have all my other toons dyed with Latent armor that are not cloth/caster. i would love to have my light red robe back.
  3. Greniog New Member

Would be nice if this was looked into, I like to have a white robe and when CoTF came out I have been stuck with a silly light green robe i hate.
  4. IGiveYouCash Lorekeeper

I can not dye my robes as well but I do not think they care enough about us to let us have the color we want on the caster robes. The plate, leather and chain get any color they want, that seems fair enough, the heck with the casters cloth.
  5. kammo Journeyman

Hello,im having same issue i have 4 accounts i use regularly,with each account have a toon all cotf (latent) geared now had these accounts for long time when swutched to latent ger the dye changed according with it (as the same color i have had toons at since day one)now i made a necro on the fourth account got him to lvl 100 and put on latent gear (toon is all orange everything)now being a necro is wearing a robe,the robe did not change color accordingly as all my other toons did it is like a two tone green with orange accents i sent a petition and there telling me "The robe appears to be two-tone, but the accents are orange. I was able to apply all of the other color option also. The Robe is currently as orange as I believe it can be made."why are they two tone now and the main area of robe can not be changed for some reason just little accents around it,didnt see any posts,listings anything stating oh this armor cant be dyed,or this armor will be two toned,the real question is why did 4 other toons of mine when i switched to latent change correctly to color i had already set on them but my necro`s robe? i dont know if there fully understanding what im tryin to explain,some people like there toons certain way and the way i made this toon is to be all orange with the name "ohrange crush" like the soda now i guess i need change that cause robe is green and cant be changed please guys the game been the way ya just switch armor and color stays what happened now
  6. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

I wonder if they started using the crap armors that they tried to introduce with the Drakkins which purposefully ignored dyeing.

It is bad enough they are holding back the ornamentations so that they can pretend new colors are new sets, but stop doing that with the normal armors.
    Yinla likes this.
  7. Crystilla Augur

Doubtful on that Xianzu, least I think it's definitely not the case. In the last few expansions we've already had normal armor sets where the dye colors were forgotten to be applied. Crystilla is a naturalist (I've never dyed her armor though my other babies play with colors) ... so I've been at least one of the ones reminding the devs they forgot color again.
  8. kammo Journeyman

Well this is the answer i got bout dying robes "As we have stated previously, there is some armor that you are not able to dye certain colors, this is the way the developers designed them" why dont they put this this stuff up on forums here or something i wasted time farming the latent peice that i dont like cause cant change color dont want green and yea why is there a dye option then,also i noticed cant dye helm either come on now