CoTF necro robe (raid)

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Xirtket, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Xirtket Augur

Touch of corruption click.. sucks...

and it says increases the damage of pyre of marnek by 6%.. I assume this is a typo?
  2. Xnao Augur

Nah 6% base damage increase instead of focus.

Yea click sucks but it was design locked when beta opened so no go on changes.
  3. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

yea it sucks, and the soe mentality as of late is "just deal"
  4. ClapClap Elder

The BP clickie blows. What can we do. SoE never understood the necro. Unless it's how to nerf them after the same classes or people cry. We were told before we wouldn't get this kind of crappy click but they lied...what's new. If they keep it up, they are gonna lose people when the tons of pretty sweet looking new games come out this year. EQnext is one I want to try but it's not my biggest hype. SoE needs to fix this terribad BP click. They could of asked us for imput but I guess we're too dumb to give them suggestions or they like to hear us complain. They are necro sadists.
  5. 7thNecro Elder

I'd be surprised if any of the people who make the content really know how a necro operates in a raid setting. On top of that, there is very little this robe click offers to groupers either, considering the raid version is maybe 110k total damage. A group level click, and group length mob kills, I can't see you getting a full value click every time you used it. But don't take it too personally, check out what clerics got on theirs.
    CaRnon likes this.
  6. ---Xislaben--- Augur

Well, the type of effect was included in a list of suggestions from necros for new BP clicks. As for the size of the effect, I doubt there will ever be agreement between players/soe on how big it should be ><
  7. menown Augur

Was it asked as a Leech DoT or a Lifetap? I remember lifetap being requested. I also remember asking to never have a DoT clicky again on the BP.

I hate how all BP clicky effects have to have some duration component on them.