"Corrupt Before the Fall" task broken

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Silverbullet, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Silverbullet New Member

Vasyryx Teken'tlar refuses to accept infused blood samples after collection. I am pulling the exact NPCs listed on Allakhazam's website. They are tagged as "infused", the "lore" sample is looted and the trek across Frontier Mountains is made to turn in the samples. Vasyryx consistently refuses to accept the samples forcing you to destroy them and try again. I have attempted to hand in samples at least ten times and he simply rejects them. This is extremely frustrating and makes progression impossible to complete. Petitioned regarding the incident after spending over five hours on task and the petition was considered as "solved" by telling me "I need to submit a bug report"...
  2. Thunderkiks Augur

Silly question but you sure you're trying to hand them in to the correct NPC? There are s few of them there are pretty close together.

I only ask since I recently did this quest for a newer character. 3/7/20
  3. Qbert Gallifreyan

To clarify, are you done with the first set of steps? If not (it is unclear in your post what step you are on) You have to kill/loot/turn-in the samples without doing the clicky first . . . the infused bits are the latter half of the quest.