[Corinav] Hello Friends!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Ticino, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Ticino Journeyman

So. I took a break for a while, played on Agnarr for a bit, and I came back and figured out that I no longer want to be locked at a PoP-Lock expansion. So I have made the change to Coirnav.

One of the hardest parts is coming up with a main, I had waited for Kunark before I went full on because - Iksar - But I find myself bouncing between many different alts, both Iksar and non-iksar.

I know if I am to ask what a guild needs most of I would get a few staged answers, "Play what you want" and/or "By the time you get to raiding level the guild may no longer need that class" but to answer those questions, I love all classes except for Enchanter. I try but get kicked out for not wanting to Charm, and yes I understand the power of charm.

My work schedule is working nights four days a week (2300-0700 Wed-Sat) and 1 day of the week (Sun-Tue) is randomly assigned based on need. But I am also looking for a new job and who knows what days/hours that new job would provide.

What I am looking for right now is a guild that finishes raids around 2130 Pacific (9:30pm) on the days I work but open to other days to raid later. It is important that the guild knows that my schedule can change at any moment however if I will miss a raid someone would be notified within reason (if an emergency pops up and I gotta be there in half-hour I won't have much time to say anything or even log out of the game) but those emergencies would be rare, two years working only happened three times.

As for classes - I box two at once, while on raids I prefer to focus on the main but if requested I will box on raids provided my ability to do so is unhindered. (aka things at home are not all crazy)

Currently I have three teams, all of which are under level 20. I do have a preferred duo but I like to give people options.

Warrior and Cleric [Preferred]
    Paladin and Druid [Secondary]
    Necromancer and Shaman [Tertiary]

If any guilds want to reach out to me if they fit the schedule I outlined, and are understanding about RL>EQ and they have a want for one of my three duo teams feel free to message me here or reply to this message with a link to website and/or Discord so I can get to know the guild before joining.