Convortium - Raid Zone

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Redrum_Redrum, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Redrum_Redrum Augur

Now that this zone is open what is required to access the raids other than 1 player being the requester? Are non raid flagged players able to zone in to participate or are previous raids still required?
  2. Crystilla Augur

Late last year after this opened, 4-5 of us went to help someone get a rune from Gatekeeper. 1 of us wasn't flagged and we had 3-4 flagged people (did it group style, not raid style). We had no issues completing that raid. We went back on the next unlock of it to repeat it for another player same # of flagged versus unflagged and no one ever got a boot message.

Not hard evidence but from that it seems that participants did not need flagging.
  3. Redrum_Redrum Augur

Well 5 flagged always let a 6th in I'm more curious if 53 let's say could be un flagged and have access
  4. Crystilla Augur

Yes, 5 flagged did but I said we had 3 and 4 flagged and 1 unflagged (total of 4-5 people total in the zone). One run was 3 flagged, 1 unflagged. Other run was 4 flagged, 1 unflagged.
  5. Aonghas Elder

You still need to obey the 85% rule for flagging. I've been leading some small casual raids recently on Cazic to get people through the UF raids for the achievements, and we found that you needed to have Appease the Gatekeeper (Raid) fully completed in order to enter in to the last tier of raids before Convorteum.

We tried doing Fungal Forest at one point when only about a third of us out of 18 or so was flagged for it, and most of the raid could not zone into the instance. I can only imagine that similar logic and limits applies for Convorteum; it's possible it's an exception, but I would be very surprised.