Constant crashing during beta test caused me to be unable to participate.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Gloomfall, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Gloomfall Lorekeeper

As the title says, the constant crashing I experienced during the beta test process of Laurion's Song caused me to be unable to participate. I attempted to do quests and raid during a solid chunk of time but each and every day that I attempted this I was barely able to walk around let alone zone into the areas needed for me to do any sort of questing.

This is extremely unpleasant because it caused me to miss out on the Visage of the Rallosian Goblin.

I submitted a support ticket about this, but was told to post about it here in the bug reports forum to follow-up.. Not quite sure what can be done here as the beta test was already over by the time I got a response for my initial ticket.

Is there anything that can be done about me missing out on that Visage?
  2. Gloomfall Lorekeeper

Just to confirm, I was told that this is likely a bug from GM Spoom.
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

Sorry to burst your bubble, thats the default response for everything, CS isnt actually making a determination as to whats a bug or not, thats the last square in their flowchart.
    Gloomfall likes this.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Beta was aweful this year, lots of problems logging in. I should have been sent beta tokens for testing and bugging Personas but wasnt.

It happens, beta rewards are nice to have, but I very much doubt you will be credited with the reward.