Congrats Tempus on Quarm!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Georgey, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Georgey New Member

Big Congrats to Tempus on getting server first Quarm and unlocking the Barrier!
    Daax, Kloven, Machentoo and 1 other person like this.
  2. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

3. MabbuAgnarr Journeyman

Good work Tempus, nice to see a new name getting TLP firsts.
  4. AgentofChange Augur

What server, ragefire I'm guessing?
  5. Vandross Lorekeeper

Yeah, Ragfire. Surprised it's still going, I thought everyone went to Phinny and Agnarr. Lul.
  6. Aegir Augur

7. Johnwick Augur

Vandross,

Only to take your Krono !
  8. Protocol Dragon Defender

Congrats. This was about 15 days after launch right? Any idea where this puts GoD unlock for you?
  9. Old Man Elder

Congrats Tempus!

I've only ever played Ragefire and the server population has never seemed low. Popular camps are taken. There's not many picks, but that's a deeper issue than population.
  10. Adonhiram Augur

/bow Tempus
  11. -wycca Augur

Grats Tempus!

The voting servers have a 2 week cycle for their timers, which means everything related to unlocks can only take effects or start every 2 weeks. The next 2 week cycle begins on the 26th I believe. I forget exactly if voting happens at 6 months or at 5.5 months, but regardless, something should happen 24 weeks from the 26th.

Incidentally, if Lockjaw beats Quarm on or before the 25th, they'll then be on the same timer as Ragefire.
  12. Machentoo Augur

It is 180 days of delay, and then the vote triggers.

180 days from today (6/14) is December 11. Which happens to be the Monday of a new voting block, so the vote should launch on December 11 at whatever time (adjusted for the daylight savings conversion) the barrier systemwide appeared. We gain an hour when the clocks fall back, but the voting system doesn't.

By my calculation, Lockjaw has until 11 PM PDT on June 21 to beat Quarm and have a vote in the same cycle (you'll gain an hour of sleep but lose an hour relative to the voting system, from DST ending.) June 21 + 180 days puts you at Sunday, December 17, which would be the last day of the first week of that Dec. 11 voting cycle. Anything after that and the vote will roll over to the following cycle.

Realistically I'd say June 18 though if you want to guarantee it, as the voting system doesn't always work well at the last minute and no one is going to be in the office over the weekend of Dec 16-17 to fix it if things go wrong. That's the weekend before Christmas weekend, and zero chance you will get a dev to help you in time, and the system has only about a 50/50 history of working if the vote start falls on the Sunday at the end of the first week of the voting block. (Maybe they've fixed it, but no way to tell for sure till we hit it--their success rate in voting system fixes has been abysmal, as has been their success rate in promptly addressing voting system failures.)
  13. Machentoo Augur

Also, congrats!
  14. Dilf Augur

Lul you obviously have no clue then. Ragefire's population is pretty solid, and there have been quite a few transfers from Lockjaw lately, including an entire raiding guild. With better exp and instanced raiding with PoTime and beyond, it's way better than Phinny and not a cancerous noob-fest like Agnarr.
  15. AgentofChange Augur

Your post started off believable, too bad you couldn't finish!
  16. sifonin Augur

Congrats Tempus, from your friends in False Prophecy :)
  17. Quarmme New Member

Actually, Darkwind was the First Guild on Ragefire to get into Plane of Time, They got there 4th EP God kill a few hours before Tempus did. Made it known in General chat that they were first into Time also, Unfortunately they have been wiping multiple times to Tallon Zek and can't get past Phase 4. Hopefully they can pull it off soon tho!
  18. Kloven Elder

Congrats Tempus on killing Quarm and opening the next barrier!
  19. -wycca Augur

Yea, Zeks can be really rough when you initially get in.
  20. Tunare Lorekeeper

1.6 seconds! Tallon Zek leveled!