Confusion Re:

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mayfaire, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Mayfaire Augur

Hey all,

My awesome guildies have given me Half Face of Life and Half Face of Decay.

Until Wednesday's patch, we had all thought that in order to bring the 2 pieces of the face together you would need The Blind Vessel (which will be rewarded when we finish all of Vanquisher).

However, Wed.'s patch said "Added The Incomplete Face of Life and Decay container to merchant: Lyppsenfon Qeyton. Combining the appropriate items from Anashti Sul will result in something wonderful!".

I checked Lyppsenfon, and I do not see any container at all. Does anyone know exactly how to combine the 2 face pieces and which container does the job? Thanks in advance. :)

Ps. and bleh, I just realized I didn't finish the title and now I cannot edit it. OY.
  2. Marton Augur

Per Absor:

Mayfaire likes this.
  3. Mayfaire Augur

Thanks Marton! :)

Interesting. I wonder, then, what the Blind Vessel is for.
  4. Iila Augur

Probably the two eyes you get from Vanquisher achievements.
    Mayfaire likes this.
  5. Mayfaire Augur

Ahhhhhh!!! Makes perfect sense. I had not seen those before. Thanks Iila! :)
  6. Klak Augur

Illa knows everything. Fear him.
    Faana, Gyurika Godofwar and Iila like this.
  7. Mayfaire Augur

Psh, I don't fear him, I like him too much to fear him. lol :)
    Iila likes this.
  8. Quuq Apprentice

Dev-Illa, could you look into the Shield of Dreams nonsense next, please?
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  9. Klak Augur

Thats what he wants you to do. Like him till he drops you with more knowledge bombs. They are devastating.
    Quatr likes this.
  10. Iila Augur

Working as intended. We wanted group level chase items that even raiders would want to acquire, and thus have more players experience group content.

But since it is made of dreams, and we love crushing those, expect to wake up with a snake wrapped around your arm sometime soon.
    Vdidar, Mesc, Faana and 10 others like this.
  11. Daze Journeyman

So back to the Blind Vessel and Eyes,
    If i manage to get all the parts but not the "Blind Vessel" vanquisher achievement , then what?
    IE two half faces and one eye of sul so far, is there a 'recipe' for which eye does what?
    is there an "eye" from both life and decay Sul?
  12. Aoth_Onya New Member

Ok, the 2 half faces, plus the 2 augs from enslaver of souls in the vendor container equals the uber mask.
    the blind vessel is to combine the 2 eyes from the vanquisher of lady of life and damsel of decay once they are leveled up.
    lady of life gives eye of life. starting at +1% to heals
    damsel of decay gives eye of decay. starting at +1% damage
    do more and more vanquisher achievements, they level up, until you get blind vessel and combine the 2 into a +10% to heals/damage slot3 aug.
    RPoo likes this.
  13. Eanelder Augur

+10% damage / heals?

Is there a Lucy / Magelo link to this item yet?
  14. Brudal Augur

Riou likes this.
  15. Tevik Augur

Slot 3:
    Limit Max Level: 110 (lose 100% per level)

Wow, not sure I've ever seen that before.
  16. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

But Iila! All we have is our dreams! :eek::(
  17. Eanelder Augur

Well at least they considered the next level increase, and given that many classes are "forced" to use older spells this should have some use for years to come (assuming there are years left in the game :p )

But "...ugh" at that fact that it's practically going to be a must have.
  18. Tevik Augur

I meant more the fact that it goes straight to zero, with no taper off over the level cap. Must have to crap in one swoop, if the game stays around for another couple years.
  19. Iila Augur

[IMG]
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  20. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Hahaha! Savage!