confused about NOS raid coin

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by CrazyLarth, May 10, 2023.

1. CrazyLarth Augur

I know that TOL raid coin had the following rules
    Game Update Notes: April 15, 2020
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...date-notes-april-15-2020.264908/#post-3892140

- Raid events from Veil of Alaris and later will now grant more currency after they have been open for 3, 6, and 9 months on live servers. On Progression Servers these events will grant more currency as soon as the expansion unlocks, and add additional bonuses after each of the next two expansions unlock or at 3 month intervals, whichever is faster.

NOS
    T1 = 07 Jan
    T2 = 04 Feb
    T3 = 04 Mar

starting date is January 7, 2020 so that means that 30 days later would be February 6, 2020.
    starting date is January 7, 2023 so that means that 90 days later would be April 7, 2023.
    Getting 20 NOS raid currency currently May 7
    starting date is January 7, 2021 so that means that 180 days later would be July 6, 2021.
    is their a NOS post around NOS raid currency this year.
    I tired to search and could not find it.
    I thought their was some talk but I am not finding it.
    Thanks for any help

2. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

I'm confused about what you are confused about? Like, not being a jerk, you posted the rules and things are progressing as noted, we're at 20 on NoS currency and the next step is 30 currency.
    CrazyLarth likes this.
  3. Riou EQResource

launch = 10
    3 months = 20
    6 months = 30
    9 months = 40

should be from the launch date not first raid active too (so the december 6 or whatever release date)
    CrazyLarth and Metanis like this.
  4. CrazyLarth Augur

30 raid coin last night thanks