Fixed Internally Composite/Dissident Weapons

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Ganlaen, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Ganlaen New Member

Unsure if it is just a description bug or if the actual effect of the buff is working as described:

-Increases the damage you deal via 1H Blunt, 1H Blunt, and Alteration attacks by 1744 and Alteration attacks by 2181. This Value will decrease with faster weapons.

This description is the same for both Composite Weapons (111 CoV progressive ability) and Dissident Weapons (106 TBL progressive ability). The description for the 101 TBM ability, Dichotomic Weapons, reads as follows:

-Increases the damage you deal via one-handed attacks and backstabs by 1507, and with two-handed attacks by 1884. This value will decrease with faster weapons.

The description of the spell on Lucy seems a bit off as well, which makes me think it's not just a description error.
    Fenthen, Zeelot, Pred and 3 others like this.
  2. Zeelot Elder

Was this ever confirmed? My Composite Weapons shows:

"Increases the damage you deal via 1H Blunt, 1H Blunt, and Alteration attacks by 1831 and Alteration attacks by 2290".

Is this ability working properly or is it just a description error?
  3. Riou EQResource

The ability works fine, the descriptions are broken (if you see that text in game), don't use allakhazam/lucy for spell data it is not good
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

EverQuest is not responsible for the content or the descriptions of it you find on third party websites.

The software used to detect this kind of info sometimes return funky results that don't correctly reflect what the game information really is, so take everything on Lucy with a pinch of salt, it's good but far from perfect.

That said, in game descriptions are not always entirely accurate either - or could be worded with more appropriate language.
  5. Tropi Elder

jsut went to double check but it actually says in game 1h blunt , 1hb and alteration . this was something i was lookign at a wile back and forgot to poke around to see if it was a bug or bad text
  6. Zeelot Elder

The description is in game when right clicking the buff. Haven't looked it up on third party websites.
  7. Silvena *poke*

Just checked in game myself. 1hb, 1hb, and Alteration attacks by 1744 and Alteration attacks by 2181.

So, yea it's at least display text borked.
  8. TrueNorth Developer

This should be resolved as of the July 2021 update. Thank you for your report.
    Skuz likes this.