Coming to Fippy Darkpaw

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Cottz, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Cottz New Member

Hey all I'm getting ready to roll a new character on Fippy and just wanted to ask a couple of questions first. 1.The main thing I wanted to know is what expansion are we on and how long until the next?
    2.Any guilds recruiting new players? I'm not new just new to the server so I know how to play and level.
    3.I have read posts saying the servers population is getting low, how bad is it? Will I be able to find groups or will I have to get to 65-70 solo first?
    Going right now to look at character creation and decide what to make I will check back here in a few :)

Thanks all!
  2. Machen New Member

1) We are on Prophecy of Ro and the TSS vote should be up within a week.
    2) There are some that mass recruit but I'm not going to recommend any.
    3) It's dropped a bit in the last month but still healthy. I think it's just the usual summer dip combined with the tail end of our 4th level 70 expansion in a row. You'll find groups some of the time. Once TSS launches I imagine there will be a lot more low level grouping opportunities, so if you aren't caught up by then that should help.
  3. Cottz New Member

Thanks for the reply Machen! Much appreciated I'm currently rockin out some exp in the glooming deep :)
  4. Hawklight Yandli Elder

welcome to Fippy! Look forward to seeing you.
  5. Lowyn New Member

Will be joining as well. Just interested in if there is some guilds out there atm.